On Thursday we received a from our Loan Processor from NVR that our loan was being submitted to underwriting and that due to the 4th of July holiday, that things might be a little slower than usual. She estimated 7 to 10 days before we hear anything back.
|Just waiting around|
We will need to go back to sign off on our wiring selections after we meet with Guardian which was scheduled for today, however had to be cancelled by the the Guardian sales rep. We are hoping that this will be rescheduled this week.
Some things that we are considering with Guardian are:
- Flat Panel wiring for the family room
- Adding additional cable outlets in the bedrooms
- Security system
- Surround sound pre-wire hookup in the basement
We received clarification on our timeline for construction which is exciting and pretty unbelievable that they will be able to clear our lot of all the trees, dig a hole, and build a house in such a short amount of time!
- Last week of July - Pre-Construction Meeting
- August 10 - Construction/Clearing Lot Begins
- Last week of October/First Week November - We received Keys!
And now we wait!!!