- We met our PM for our Pre-Drywall Meeting
- No issues and everything looked in order
- We found out that Ryan Homes is no longer going to be Energy Star Certified as of September 1. We're one of the last houses that will be Energy Star Certified
- We were able to insulate the outer wall of our Garage on our own if we wanted. Ryan Homes only insulates the walls that touch the living areas of the home.
- We went ahead and did this over the weekend
- Insulation and Drywall are now up at our home
- We were told by our PM that the drywall finishers are a couple days behind jobs but he's hopeful that we are still on schedule for October 29
- Our yard was dug up so that sanitary can be installed
- Our Driveway was cut out and they are planning on pouring our driveway over the next week
Here are some photos of our progress.