We visited our house today and there's been a lot of progress that has been made but there's a lot more that needs to be completed over the next two weeks. Not sure how it's all going to get done but our PM has assured us that things are on schedule and it will be completed on time!
- Some of the updates from our last visit:
- Most of our trim has been installed
- HVAC is installed
- Drywall being finished
- Banisters are in and are being stained
- Stone Fireplace is installed
- Bathroom cabinets installed
- Master Bathroom Tile Installed
- Fixtures and shelving are being installed
- Electrical being installed
- Siding has started
Granite will be installed tomorrow and our siding and front stone exterior should be done by Friday.
We had a concern about the grading of our yard, since there have been large puddles of water. Our PM has advised that they will be grading next week and filling in the areas around our house where the ground has settled so that water doesn't pool around the foundation. Something we'll be keeping an eye on.
Pictures in no particular order:
|Master Bedroom - Alarm|
|Banister - Stained Cherry|
|Banister - Not Stained Yet|
|Banister Going Upstairs|
|Basement - Rear Speaker Locations|
|Basement - TV Wall|
|Front of House - Pillar Installed|